We have a close working relationship with Radio Data Networks Ltd (RDN), Environmental Innovations Ltd (EIL), and Zero Pollution Network, who supply us with their world-renowned products.
Brian M Back, the CEO of these companies has a long, distinguished career in environmental protection, and has been responsible for designing many innovative products that have revolutionised this industry.
His commitment to limiting further damage to our planet, reflects our own, and emphasise the importance of environmental protection today. This includes groundbreaking research and development into reducing the amount of plastics entering our waters.
With such a diverse number of businesses, from engineering to agriculture, we believe that the products we can supply, as well as our bespoke systems, will provide protection in almost every situation.
In recent times, flooding has become a major issue, and we have systems that have been specifically designed to, not only reduce the risk of flooding, but also reduce the amount of plastic contamination our waters. Importantly, many of these products can be retro fitted, rather than cause major disruption to your business.
We have many systems that can be tailor made to your needs. Here are some of the solutions we provide, and areas of potential benefit to your business.
We can supply a variety of standard and bespoke systems operating on a private licensed radio spectrum and/or licence free radio. These can include the supply of sensors too:
Radio Telemetry – this is where signals such as relay status/alarms and analogue levels are relayed form one point to another, or to multiple points.
· One-way systems that just send data from the transmitter to the Gateway receiver.
· Two Way systems send data back and forth.
· Mixed systems send data to multiple receivers and from multiple transmitters, one and two way.
· Battery Power – we can power transmitters from batteries and solar and the transmitters are capable of waking up and powering 4-20mA sensors.
· There are also repeaters #
· We also have test tools that can monitor the messages to aid installation and fault finding.
Custom wall boxes, brackets and antenna supplied.
• These can be used to activate valves and sirens.
• Supplied with a fixed antenna for 500m range or external antenna for 1km range.
• Can operate to the Sentinel Receiver (up to 4 units).
• Can operate to a Gateway Receiver (4 or 8).
• Can operate with the low power receiver.
Stainless steel shields / cowlings are available for harsh sites.
• The BDT is the UK’s most popular sewer alarm. It is used by utilities and industry to warn about blockages, installed in chambers under the MH cover.
• FST – Float switch transmitter – becoming very popular for pump control.
• FDT – Flow Detection Transmitter – probably the UK’s most popular device that operates of batteries to detect flow. Suspended in a channel or sewer the FDT can detect the activation of overflows and weirs (CSO overflows).
• Stack Pressure Monitor – detects blockages in stack due to pressure build up.
• Bubble Level monitor – detects blockages in small bore open pipes where the level builds up and rises in the pipe.
All units can talk to a Sentinel Receiver or Gateway for interface directly to the clients BMS system.
• Single point alarms.
• Analogue level gauges.
• Wireless Staff Gauges.
• Bollard mounted sensors.
All can talk to a Sentinel receiver and a Gateway.
• PCD Valves (Flap valves) from 10cm to 100cm.
• CSO containment weirs / lagoon containment weirs from 1cm to 30cm change in weir height.
• Sewer flow regulators – 100, 160 and 225mm.
All suppled as systems with controls – can be 100% solar operated – supplied with kiosk etc.
We can offer Systems that offer sensing, decision making, control, interfaces to and from their BMS/SCADA and so on. Importantly, the Radio Telemetry Systems used are effective even when there is no mobile signal as they do not rely on the mobile networks, ensuring that if an alarm is triggered, it will be noticed.